Clearly Creating Beautiful Smiles
Dr. Peyman Saghizadeh and Dr. Sam Saghizadeh are Invisalign® dentists – successfully transforming patients’ smiles throughout the Westlake Village area.
Invisalign® braces in Westlake Village is a revolutionary way to straighten your teeth – especially for teens and adults who prefer a more discreet approach over traditional metal braces. If you want to improve your smile by correcting your teeth inconspicuously, Invisalign® clear aligners in Westlake Village may be the perfect solution.
What is Invisalign®?
Invisalign® is a brand of clear aligner braces that is considered by many to be the best method of unobtrusively achieving teeth alignment without flashy metal brackets and metal wires. Invisalign® clear braces are practically invisible and are constructed of a flexible thermoplastic material called SmartTrack. It is a removeable device so you can take them out at night, for a special occasion, and to clean. Each aligner set is work for a couple of weeks before being switched out for a new tray. Rather than individually shifting one tooth at a time, Invisalign® shifts them all at once.
The Invisalign® procedure is only available under the care of a qualified dentist. Our dentists at Newbury Dental Group in Westlake Village, Dr. Peyman Saghizadeh and Dr. Sam Saghizadeh, are proud to offer the service.
The Journey to Corrected Teeth and a Brand-New Smile
You are probably wondering, “What is the procedure for Invisalign at Westlake Village Dental?” After a free consultation with one of our Invisalign® dentists confirming that you are a good candidate for clear braces, an impression of your teeth is taken so that a series of aligners can be created in a dental lab. The aligners are made from a see-through thermoplastic material that is strong but also flexible and comfortable.
Once your Invisalign® is back from the lab, you’ll be fitted. The process is painless. The aligners should be worn for 22 hours a day and every two weeks; they need to be switched out with the next one in the series. Over a period of months, the aligners will slowly move teeth into place, making one minor adjustment at a time that is targeted to specific teeth. This helps your teeth to be comfortable as they are moved into position at a manageable pace. Once you have completed wearing your aligners, your teeth should be perfectly straight. Congratulations on your straight teeth and wonderful new smile.
Big Benefits of Invisalign in Westlake Village
Traditional metal braces were the going solution for correcting and straightening teeth for decades but in the past years, Invisalign® has taken the spotlight for many reasons including these amazing benefits:
• Invisalign® are removeable making them a convenient choice.
• They are more comfortable than braces made of metal.
• Because the braces are clear, no one can tell you are wearing them.
• The aligners are clear so no one can tell you are straightening your teeth.
• They are only worn for 22 hours a day so you can take them out to eat dinner, go on a date, have your picture taken, or make an important presentation at work.
• You can brush and floss your teeth like normal, and no additional tools are required.
• There is less of a risk that your teeth will become stained as compared with wearing metal braces that can leave stains behind.
• The procedure is more comfortable than metal braces since the aligners move teeth into place slowly and only focus on a few teeth at a time.
• Aligners are easy to take care of since you only use the same aligner for a couple of weeks.
Comfortable, Convenient and Affordable Too!
Find Out What Invisalign® in Westlake Village Can Do for You
At Newbury Dental Group in Westlake Village, we do all we can to ensure everyone has access to Invisalign® teeth straightening. We work with insurance providers and also have payment plans for those without insurance. We are happy to help work out an affordable payment arrangement with you. Reach out today and get on the straight path to a more amazing smile than you already have.