Dental Cosmetic Services
Whether you’re dreaming of a breathtaking Hollywood smile or simply want to restore a damaged tooth, we’ve got you covered, literally. Porcelain veneers in Westlake Village make it possible for everyone to have perfect teeth.
Dr, Peyman Saghizadeh and Dr. Sam Saghizadeh have transformed hundreds of patients’ smiles and they will do the same for you. Our Westlake teeth enhancement is so simple and affordable, most anyone can enjoy veneers.
What are Dental Veneers?
Dental veneer, also known as porcelain veneers or dental porcelain laminates, are thin shells made from tooth-colored porcelain or ceramic that cover the front surface of teeth to improve the shape, length, size, and/or color of their appearance. Our dentists are experts at matching the exact color of veneers with your existing teeth.
Westlake Village Smile Makeover
Veneers beautify your teeth and can restore them to a healthier and more functional state. Custom porcelain veneers in Westlake can:
• Repair cracked, chipped, or broken teeth
• Close gaps between teeth
• Create a uniform looking smile
• Cover dark teeth stains
• Lengthen teeth
• Make teeth more even
Porcelain Veneers Procedure Westlake Village
Here’s What to Expect
At Newbury Dental Group, we make the process of getting veneers as quick, painless, and inexpensive as possible. We want to see everyone experience a confident smile. We offer a free initial consultation so we can tell you more about veneers, answer questions you may have, and address any concerns. One of our highly qualified and experienced dentists, Dr. Peyman Saghizadeh or Dr. Sam Saghizadeh, will examine your tooth to ensure the structure is intact.
• If you decide veneers are the right fit for you and the dentist agrees that you are a good candidate, our Newbury Dental Group team will take an impression for the veneers to be created from in a lab which will take about a week.
• Prior to placing your veneers on, Dr. Peyman Saghizadeh or Dr. Sam Saghizadeh will prepare you tooth by removing a portion of the enamel so the veneer will line up with your gum tissue and lay flat.
• Then a temporary veneer will be secured to your tooth using removable adhesive. While wearing a temporary veneer, you will need to brush your teeth gently and avoid eating any foods that may stick to the veneer or push it out of place.
• You will come back into our Westlake Village Cosmetic Dentistry Clinic so that one of the dentists can take off the temporary veneer. Then the permanent veneer will be placed and examined to ensure it fits properly. If any adjustments are required, they will be made at this time. If not, the tooth will be cleaned, and the dental veneer will be bonded to the tooth. Now you can look in the mirror at your perfect smile with dental veneers.
After the Procedure
Your teeth will probably be a little sore for a few days after the preparation and placement of your veneers. During this time, you can take pain medication to help you stay comfortable. It is recommended for you to use a cold compress to reduce swelling and get plenty of rest during your short recovery time. You will also want to limit your diet to soft foods for the first few days – a small price to pay for your beautiful new smile.
What are the Benefits of Dental Veneers in Westlake Village?
Some of the many benefits of dental veneers include:
• Veneers are stain-resistant so you can indulge in coffee, tea, and even wine without worrying about staining your veneers.
• Veneers are affordable. Practically anyone can afford them.
• Veneers can correct dental issues such as gaps between your teeth.
• Veneers cover up flaws like chipped, cracked, or broken teeth
• Veneers look so natural, they are virtually undetectable.
• Veneers are the gateway to a beautiful new smile.
• Veneers are a wonderful way to build (or rebuild) your self-confidence.
Affordable Porcelain Veneers in Westlake
Making a Beautiful Smile Possible for Everyone
At Newbury Dental Group in Westlake Village, we make porcelain veneers affordable. We are aware that your insurance may or may not pay, We strive to keep our costs down and will work with you and your insurance to ensure you receive the dental care you need. We offer a variety of financing options to assist you in paying your portion of the bill and to help those who are uninsured as well.