If you want a gorgeous smile, call Dr. Peyman Saghizadeh, Dr. Sam Saghizadeh to ask about a smile makeover. Dr. Peyman Saghizadeh, Dr. Sam Saghizadeh and our staff at Thousand Oaks – Newbury Dental Group focus on transforming ordinary smiles into something that is brilliant and stunning.
Regardless of how your teeth look today, we can do everything in our power to improve your smile using a variety of cosmetic dentistry procedures. Patients count on us because we have an unsurpassed reputation for excellence. To learn more, schedule an appointment by calling 805.375.9383. Dr. Peyman Saghizadeh, Dr. Sam Saghizadeh will start by examining your teeth and learning more about what goals you have for your smile. Options will then be presented, and you can decide the route you want to take. Most of the time, patients in the local area will use a combination of procedures in order to achieve the results they have in mind.
Our patients choose smile makeovers for various reasons including aesthetics and dental imperfections. When you opt for a smile makeover at our Thousand Oaks – Newbury Park dental office, you will experience one or more cosmetic procedures that enhance your appearance including a full dental reconstruction, veneers, implants, or teeth whitening.
What procedures are used in a typical smile makeover in Thousand Oaks?
There are many cosmetic dentistry procedures that we can use including teeth whitening, dental veneers, dental crowns, and dental implants, among others.
Yellow and stained teeth are a sign of age since teeth are whiter the younger you are. By eating foods that are artificially colored, drinking coffee, tea, wine and smoking – teeth can become yellow and severely stained. This will negatively impact your appearance and can even make you look unhealthy. As a result, patients throughout Thousand Oaks have their teeth whitened to remove the stains.
There are several ways to whiten your teeth. An in-office whitening procedure can whiten your teeth by up to eight shades in a single office visit and do so without causing any discomfort. For those who would prefer to whiten their teeth on their own schedule, an at-home treatment may be better. In this scenario, an impression is taken of your teeth and a customized teeth whitening tray is created in a dental lab. It is made to fit perfectly so that the whitening solution stays in place, and your teeth feel comfortable. If necessary, Dr. Peyman Saghizadeh, Dr. Sam Saghizadeh will provide you with a whitening solution that can be used at home so that you can improve the appearance of your teeth regardless of where you are or how busy your schedule is. To learn more, call 805.375.9383 and schedule a consultation.
Patients with severely stained or damaged teeth, can have dental veneers placed in order to improve their smile. Dr. Peyman Saghizadeh, Dr. Sam Saghizadeh is a veneers dentist and creates natural looking dental veneers that can transform ordinary smiles into something truly stunning. In fact, many Hollywood stars have used veneers to improve their smile as most people have an imperfection or two. When you schedule an appointment with our Thousand Oaks dentist, we will examine your teeth to determine if veneers are the best option for achieving the goals you have for your smile. They can be used to close gaps in between teeth, make teeth even in length, cover dark stains, and restore teeth that have been cracked or chipped. Some crooked teeth can even appear straighter using veneers.
Thousand Oaks, California Smile Makeover
When completing a smile makeover, some patients use dental veneers to make their teeth appear larger. Some adults, for example, have teeth that appear too small for their smile and their frame. When this is the case, veneers can be used to elongate the teeth and make them appear more natural. Patients throughout the local area enjoy the results that they receive by using veneers.
Check out what others are saying about our smile makeover and restoration services on Yelp: Smile Makeover Thousand Oaks.
When teeth are more severely damaged or broken, a dental crown is often a better solution for transforming its appearance and functionality. A crown can be made in an all-ceramic or all-porcelain material that surrounds the tooth entirely. This improves the appearance of the tooth and strengthens it since when a crown is used, nothing touches the natural tooth. In the past, people may have had dental crowns that were made out of metal. These are functional but are unattractive and make it difficult, if not impossible, for a smile to look natural and healthy. Replacing metal crowns with ceramic ones makes it possible to have the restoration that you need without anyone knowing your tooth had ever been damaged. Dr. Peyman Saghizadeh, Dr. Sam Saghizadeh can treat patients who want their smile makeover to include getting rid of outdated metal crowns.
Dental crowns can accomplish similar goals to veneers. They can make teeth even, close gaps, cover stains, and restore cracked or chipped teeth. The major difference is that the crown surrounds the entire tooth, so there is additional stability that comes with this procedure.
Our patients trust Dr. Peyman Saghizadeh, Dr. Sam Saghizadeh and our staff at Newbury Dental Group to replace their missing teeth in a way that looks completely natural. Dental implants are an excellent way to restore missing teeth because once the procedure is completed; you can enjoy all of your favorite activities and foods without worrying about the tooth falling out or becoming loose. This is important because, with other procedures like dentures, teeth can get loose while running around or eating lunch with friends. Dental implants are so durable that you will not be able to tell the difference between the implant and natural teeth.
In this procedure, a metal post is implanted under the gums and secured to the jawbone. Over several months, the bone and metal will fuse together in order to create a synthetic root system that is just as strong as a natural root system. Once healed, a new tooth is secured to the metal post for a natural and beautiful looking smile. This procedure is commonly used in smile makeovers because it allows Dr. Peyman Saghizadeh, Dr. Sam Saghizadeh to replace any teeth that are missing.
Some people may also use dental implants to straighten teeth that are crooked or teeth that are not responding to orthodontics. This is an important part of a smile makeover because if all of your teeth are white and beautiful, but one is severely crooked, your new smile will feel incomplete.
Thousand Oaks Smile Makeover FAQ
For anyone who has ever chipped or broken a tooth, you understand the difficulties of not only performing daily functions like eating or drinking, but you know it also affects your ability to smile when you want. There are a few things you should consider regarding your oral health.
- Lost teeth are a primary consideration to choose a smile makeover as it will negatively impact your appearance and ability to interact with others. Our dentists can quickly fix this issue with implants, partial dentures, or bridges.
- Spacing and alignment are also crucial to your oral health which is why chipped and crooked teeth can be problematic. Our dental staff recommends Lumineers for dental imperfections and Invisalign for alignment issues.
- Discoloration is a significant issue because of the complicated ingredients used in food and beverages. Composite restorations and whitening will restore your smile, but you may also opt for porcelain veneers, implants, crowns, or bridges which ensure longevity, beauty, and restoration of tooth function.
- Smile makeovers also consider cosmetic dentistry which includes maxillofacial surgery to reshape your smile, lips, and cheeks. Additional restorative techniques may also include orthodontics, gum tissue reduction, crowns, veneers, composite bonding, or whitening.
Cosmetic dentistry is a crucial part of any smile makeover as people notice the appearance of your teeth just like they do your mouth’s oral health. Size, shape, bite, and proportion are all things a patient should consider when choosing a smile makeover.
- Your smile line is an essential part of a smile makeover as there may be an imbalance between the upper teeth and your lower lip. It enables our dentists to use it as a reference to how big or small your new teeth need to be.
- Length of teeth is also an essential concept to your smile makeover. As your teeth ages, your teeth lose their height due to enamel wear. You may need a reshaping or a bit of length which will restore the youthfulness of your smile. We may use veneers or composites to extend the length cosmetically which will produce a slimmer facial appearance.
- Tooth feature is another aesthetic issue to think about. Your Lumineers or veneers can be customized based on male or female natural tooth characteristics.
- Aesthetic appearance is also an issue to consider as there must be a balance between your front teeth and the less dominant ones. Our dentist will analyze the length and width of each tooth in proportion to each other.
It is crucial that you continue to maintain your oral health and hygiene routine. Other than that, there are certain things you should do to support your new look. During some daily activities, you may experience chips or fractures to your new veneers which you should be aware to avoid certain foods that may cause damage. Composite bonding will stain overtime based one diet and oral hygiene habits which will require you to undergo a replacement after a certain amount of years. Tooth whitening should be repeated based on a dental recommendation, but it is a vital step that maintains your look. You should continue to follow any after-care instructions provided by our office. During routine check-ups and cleanings, we will analyze your oral health and offer advice that helps you maintain your beautiful smile.
Helpful Related Links
- American Dental Association (ADA). Glossary of Dental Terms. 2015
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry® (AACD). Home Page. 2015
- WebMD. WebMD’s Oral Care Guide. 2015
About our Business, License, and Website Security
- Newbury Dental Group was established in 2005
- We accept the following payment methods: Cash, Check, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa
- We serve patients from the following counties: Ventura County & Los Angeles County
- We serve patients from the following cities: Newbury Park, Thousand Oaks, Camarillo, Simi Valley, Calabasas, Agoura Hills, Westlake Village, Moorpark, Fillmore
- Website Safety Ratings and Reputation – AVG Threat Labs. View Details
- Norton Safe Web. View Details
- Trend Micro Site Safety Center. View Details